Collapse Show info
investment | $400*
- Your investment includes the session fee, professional, customized editing, and full-resolution digital negatives with a print release. *Plus sales tax, which is $30 in Franklin county.
- JHP strongly recommends using a professional lab for your prints. MPIX.com offers professional quality at
- Additional products such as gift prints (4×6, 5×7, and 8×10), larger format prints, wall canvases, and albums are also available. Please inquire at email@example.com for a full list.
- $200 is due at the time of booking, and the remaining $230 is due on your session date.
- Gift certificates are available in any amount.